Why You Should Prefer Maruti Insurance?
- Near cashless Post-Accident Repairs.
- Nation-wide repairs at all Maruti Authorised Dealer Workshops.
- Easy settlement of claims with virtually no follow-up.
- Transfer of No Claim Bonus as per rules.
- Dealer assisted towing facility up-to an amount of Rs.1500/-.
We offer following additional services / facility to our privileged customers
- Door-step Service
- Advance reminder for Insurance Renewal
GUIDE LINES FOR INSURANCE CLAIM PROCEDURE
1. Requirement of Documents for Insurance claim:
- Original Smart Card or Registration Book.
- Original Insurance Policy.
- Original Driving Licence of the person who was driving at the time of accident.
- Original Pan Card of Vehicle Owner.
- Spot Survey or F.I.R and Panchnama (in case of major damage or third party damage or Death/Injury to any person or in case of Tourist vehicle).
- Claim form daily filled & signed by the Vehicle Owner.
2. Action after the Accident of Vehicle:
- Inform to Insurance Company on Toll Free Number or Nearest Maruti Dealer or Agent who renewed the Vehicle Insurance Policy.
- Check and confirm that no injury to any person.
- If vehicle has major damage or is not movable on wheels due to damaged suspension or leakage of radiator or oil sump or coolant or engine oil, then move the vehicle to Dealer workshop by towing crane only to avoid further damage.
- If possible, take some photographs of vehicle on the spot by camera or mobile.
- In case of Flood or fire, inform to Insurance Company on Toll Free Number or nearest Maruti Dealer or agent who renewed your Vehicle Insurance Policy.
DO'S AND DON'Ts:
- Always keep original documents in the vehicle while driving.
- Renew the Insurance Policy before due date.
- After the accident of the vehicle, inform to Insurance Company within 24 to 48 hours.
- Only valid Car Driving License holder should drive the vehicle.
- Check the validity of Car Driving Licence before driving.
- After CNG or LPG fitment in vehicle, ensure RTO's endorsement in Registration book or Smart and also in the Insurance Policy.
- In case of ownership change, ensure to obtain endorsement in Registration Book or Smart Card and Insurance Policy
- Always prefer to renew Maruti Insurance of Zero Depreciation at nearest dealer.
- While driving, do not exceed passenger capacity of the vehicle.
- Do not drive after taking any alcoholic drinks or drugs.
- Do not use personal vehicle for carrying passengers other than your family & friends
- Do not carry explosive material in the vehicle.
- Do not start and move vehicle from flooded area of water-logged areas or place of fire without informing to Insurance Company and before completion of Police Panchnama.